The University of Findlay is seeking a full-time software developer, responsible for serving as a developer.
A bachelor’s degree is required, with a minimum of two-year, full-time experience in a work related field;
- 2+ years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience;
- 2+ years of continuous experience with C#; specifically. v7.0+ is preferred;
- 2+ years of experience using SQL Server; T/SQL, or equivalent relational database;
- 2+ years of experience using Visual Studio or Visual Code;
- strong overall technology skills, including the ability to debug issues or challenges through the entire development stack;
- ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- ability and willingness to stay current with new technologies;
- ability to alter planned activities in order to accommodate new or changed situations;
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Workday Integrations and APIs;
- experience with Microsoft Team Services Source Control;
- experience with TypeScript.
A valid US Drivers’ license with a safe driving record is required. Benefits include UF tuition remission (after five months of employment) for accepted employee, spouse and children. The UF Employment Application may be found on the website at: Application. The University of Findlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Vet.