Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in San Diego, with offices in New York, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Kyriba is seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
In this role, you will be part of our Connectivity team, working on our Hub Platform. The ideal candidate will be passionate, self-motivated with a history of getting stuff done. You will drive product innovation using the latest advancements in technology, and embrace playing a pivotal role in a high-growth, scaling company with a track-record of impactful achievements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active in architecture definition, code reviews, and collaboration with fellow engineers.
- Authoring technical specifications based on product feature requests and user stories.
- Applying proper unit test and code coverage to meet quality metrics for automated CI/CD.
- Making fellow engineers better by advocating for best practices, following process, and helping coach the less experienced engineers.
- Active in all Agile / Scrum ceremonies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Java Developer.
- Established track record of emergent leadership and driving development tasks to completion.
- Demonstrated technical achievements within an engineering team to build, deploy, and support a platform at scale.
- Deep experience delivering API-driven micro-services and code migration from monolithic applications.
- Ability to research and influence technical solutions for scalability and performance needs.
- Ability to communicate architectural designs to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Languages: Java, Spring frameworks, Python (bonus)
- Messaging: RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Databases: MongoDB, Oracle.
- Distributed File Systems: Hadoop.
- Build and CI tools: Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Gradle, Jenkins, Sonar.
- Logging: ELK, Micrometer, Prometheus
- Source Code Management: Github or BitBucket, GitFlow.
- Agile / Scrum: JIRA, Confluence.
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, SQS, S3, etc.).
Kyriba Culture and Values: At Kyriba, we value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
- Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
- Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs, and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
- Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
- Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
To learn more about Kyriba:
- Check out our Career page: http://www.kyriba.com/company/careers
- Like Kyriba on Facebook at facebook.com/kyribacorp
- Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/kyribacorporation
- Follow Kyriba on Twitter at twitter.com/kyribacorp
- Read Kyriba’s blog at kyriba.com/blog
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer...