Our international, agile, and cross-functional Forge of Empires team is searching for a Mobile Software Developer:
As a Mobile Software Developer, you will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our mobile game Forge of Empires.
Are you a talented Mobile Developer and passionate about online games?
Live your passion for online games/Software Development and collaborate with like-minded people to provide the best user experience for our players!
- Contribute to the conception and development of the Forge of Empires mobile game
- Continuously refine and optimize existing features
- Develop and optimize our CI/CD pipeline
- Foster a culture of knowledge sharing, best practices and standards
- Collaborate closely with Frontend- & Backend Developers, Game Designers, and Artists to increase the user experience for our players
- Experience with C++, Java, Objective-C
- At least 2 years of professional experience in native app development (Android, iOS)
- Excellent understanding of software architecture and design
- Profound knowledge of continuous integration and tools (e.g. git, Jenkins, Fastlane, Go)
- Good knowledge of Rendering and Profiling
- Team player and a good communicator with fluent English language skills
- Passion for online games (strategy/F2P) and knowledge of relevant game mechanics
- Professional experience in the gaming industry, ideally working on comparable mobile games
- Theoretical understanding of Software Development, ideally based on a University degree in Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems or similar studies
- A proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn
- Get competitive compensation as well as a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Feel comfortable in an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Work in an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with our international team of driven experts in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games.
The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames' complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years.
To further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Mobile Software Developer?
We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome!
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one.
When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly.
Stay home and safe!