Job Description: Full Stack Engineer
North American Applicants Only
- SocialVenu enables brands to incentivize their customers to become micro-influencers, driving brand awareness & sales through social word-of-mouth (eWOM) marketing.
- We provide micro-influencers with tools to showcase the things they love, share that love on Social media and in return they are rewarded.
- We provide our clients the tools to manage, track and reward these micro-influencers.
- This channel can be the most powerful marketing method, rivaling the current social marketing spend of $110B annually.
- Importantly we also possess camera technology used to capture live event experiences, deepening the engagement delivered to brands and consumers.
- We’re a group of highly ambitious and equally open-minded, proven professionals.
- We are looking to bring on innovative, creative and passionate individuals who want to disrupt the traditional Social Media marketing machine. Our markets include Sports, Entertainment, Athletes, Brands and Non-Profits.
- Based in Emeryville, California with a globally dispersed team. All team members are currently working remotely.
- To see more visit: www.socialvenu.com
- CEO is successful entrepreneur. Previously the Co-founder of Demandforce, Inc.
- Board Members include: Drew Brees, David West, George Killebrew, Cameron Scholvin, and Chris Gallagher
- Based on experience
- Attractive equity and benefits package
- As one of 4 core engineers you will build the core product with support from our Fullstack & Backend engineers, Designer & Head of Product
- Able to quickly iterate & test various concepts
- User & customer focused to understand and contribute towards features & solutions
- Previously built complex web applications (ideally viewable)
- Webapp development
- Email & other user prompts
- Dashboards & reporting
- Image & Video processing
- E-commerce & redemption codes
- Membership profiles, gamification & rewards
Tech stack & languages:
- Spring Boot
- AWS (EC2 instances and Lambda functions)