Mezmeriz is a venture backed company located in Ithaca, NY that is creating novel end-to-end hardware and software solutions that assist architecture, engineering, construction teams, and VR/AR developers build their products smarter and faster. Our inexpensive and simple-to-use laser scan hardware captures high resolution, dimensionally accurate 3D images of indoor and outdoor spaces that can be instantly converted into 3D photorealistic CAD models, which can be edited, segmented, and annotated using our software suite.
Mezmeriz is seeking a full-stack software developer to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that is responsible for the entire software development process.
- Collaborate with the engineering team on projects with a focus on design, reliability, performance, and efficiency.
- Develop full-stack software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Troubleshoot and mitigate problems in mission-critical systems.
- Hands on experience with Web Applications and Web Services (REST, etc...)
- Understanding of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with Linux, Git, and the SDLC
- Strong linear algebra and computer vision skills
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web based applications
- A track record of developing testable and maintainable code
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn new skills, programming languages, tools, development kits, frameworks, etc.
- 2+ years of experience preferred
Familiarity with any of the following:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive employee stock option plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Option to work remotely (with occasional on-site updates)
Mezmeriz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.