As a member of our tools team you will work on projects including but not limited to:
- Building internal dashboards aggregating live data from different sources (Google, GitHub, Artifactory, s3) by combining it with a state-of-art bootstrap react interface (no CSS!) to observe and interact with our custom build infrastructure for our own SDKs, games, and documentations.
- Working on internal tools based on typescript, electron, react and bootstrap to drive content for our story-driven games.
- Extending our internal tools & pipelines to improve Marketing and User Acquisition KPIs.
- Providing Git version-control support.
- Configuring and optimizing webpack builds.
- Developing new APIs.
- You have a few years of experience as a software engineer.
- Experienced with writing tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest/ enzyme.
- Experienced with API design.
- Passionate about games.
- Basic experience with the unity game engine, a plus.
- Your written and spoken English is good - no German skills are required for the job, but we will help you learn if you want!
Why join us
- Work in a small, autonomous team with a high degree of creative freedom.
- Collaborative and open company culture dedicated to making world-class games.
- Talented, inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Located in Europe’s most creative and vibrant city - we offer a generous and holistic relocation package if you are not already located in Berlin!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.