Developer - Enterprise Monitoring
1015 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 17,000 trained professionals
- 300+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The Enterprise Monitoring Developer plays a key role in a cross-functional agile development team, and is responsible for the design and production of our Enterprise Monitoring systems, applications, and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be a good team player along with bringing the following skills to the team:
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Customer service-oriented attitude and top-notch time management
- Experience with SQL, Bash Scripting, Python
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor other team members on best practices
- Development experience within UNIX and/or Linux operating systems
- Managing, installing and maintaining enterprise level monitoring systems and infrastructure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of large scale applications, network architectures, and monitoring tools
- Experience working within an agile development framework
- 2+ years professional software development or systems engineering experience
- Experience with shell/bash scripts, Python, monitoring application development
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining enterprise level applications, tools
- BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
Apply online click here to apply!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Successful candidates must pass a background check.