Actively participate in the design, development, and implementation of TNGOC Systems with a focus on Forms development (Adobe AEM). This position primarily focuses on developing new and supporting current Adobe LC products & Adobe Experience Manager. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about form development, has a proven record of creating innovative and design and can take an active role in the, development and maintenance of this product.
- Develop new Adobe Forms projects: Technical design, Build/Code
- Develop and Support Adobe LC products, Adobe Experience Manager: Reader Extension, Rights Management and Output.
- Work as part of a team to deliver projects and releases, collaborating with Project Manager, Business Analysts, QA Analysts, and other developers
- Deliver on maintenance and enhancement requests for Adobe LC and HTML5 Forms
- Design, develop, and test web and/or enterprise applications
- Design components within Adobe Experience Manager application using Reader Extension, Rights Management, Forms and Output.
- Review business requirements and develop prototypes
- Provide enhancements and support for existing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) applications including J2EE.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, guidelines, and standards
- Other duties as required
- Must have 5+ years of high-level experience with Adobe Experience Manager (Forms, Rights Management, Output and Reader Extension)
- Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) certification is a plus
- Must have 3+ years of HTML5 technology
- Working knowledge of J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSP, JSTL)
- Working knowledge of XML and related technologies (XSL, XSLT)
- Knowledge on MySQL database
- Well-versed in Object Oriented programming
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to document problem resolutions and organize documentation
- Effective verbal communication with both technical and non-technical (i.e. business) team members
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized, able to multi-task, balance multiple projects and priorities
- Responsible and accountable om
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).